Candidates should ideally have the ability to work individually and as part of a group. They must have the ability to deconstruct the final software solution and present for review by the company directors a clear and concise action plan with time, task, and resource allocation for consideration by the company directors.
In this role, you will:
- develop high-quality software programs for the transport analytics sector;
- solve complex programming problems providing innovative and scalable solutions;
- lead the development and maintenance of the company’s software portfolio; and
- be a self-motivator who can work remotely from the core business, liaising with the Connexus local manager Moshin Sheikh.
- Hold a University degree in an appropriate field (e.g., Software engineering);
- Proven ability to develop innovative and successful programs involving cloud computing, deep video analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and Artificial Intelligence-based (AI) software; and
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimisation methodologies