Sr IOS Developer [Objective C, Swift] We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 3-6 days.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptional IOS developer responsible for building mobile applications. Your main responsibility will be to design and develop such applications and coordinate with other teams.
- Our company offers an exceptional opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced iOS Software Developer to be an integral part of our successful, growing business. You will be responsible for helping us elevate our technology stack to the next level. You will assist in designing and maintaining a wide range of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. You will work with a team of developers to ensure all code meets professional standards and business goals, as well as work as effectively independently self-developed during sprint sessions.
Role & Responsibility:
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easy-to-maintain code.
- Translate user stories into stable, working, and high-performance software.
- Work within a team to design, develop, and support multiple products.
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient distributed architecture.
- Have a customer-focused mind-set to create the best solutions for users.
- Stay up to date on the latest advances and technologies.
- Share knowledge with others.
- Own the support for the products and respond to incidents.
- Evaluate user requests for development and modification on applications to determine feasibility, time requirements, and system compatibility.
- Be task-oriented: show commitment and ownership for deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of code quality.
- Adhere to a rigorous test-driven development process.
- Write feature design specification documents for coding and design activities
- Follow agile principles and CI/CD process pipelines.
- Work with Scrum team to help prioritize development activities and estimate level of effort.
- Maintain sprint backlog refinements up to date.
- Contribute to all scrum events especially Sprint planning, Retro, Sprint Review.Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Objective-C, SWIFT
- 3 years of industry experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficiency in Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple design principles, as well as interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools, such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN • Familiarity with continuous-integration
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store • Proficient command of English.
- Detail-oriented: have an eye for detail.
- Accept criticism and be able to work positively.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Quick decision-making and naturally problem solver able to break down complex problems into smaller, less complex problems
- Understand the voice of the customer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: • IOS: 3 years (Required)