The role will be expected to perform the following functions and activities: • Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience of project design and construction cycles to identify and resolve any design and constructability issues that arise during the design & execution of a project
• Develop review plan and framework and assign adequate resources to ensure all reviews are expedited, in-depth and returned to designer in optimum timeframe
• Assist in supervising and coordinating the various stages of the project development
• Effectively coordinate and manage various project tasks in support of the design and construction management teams
• Identify risks and problems that directly impact the project and operations, and develop solutions in project real time
• Support the Managers in the development of engineering guidelines & standards, to ensure compliance with client vision and theme
• Develop and implement a rigorous and flexible quality control inspection system that ensures all client related works are executed to the highest standards and in compliance with all design and contract packages.