we are looking for talented engineers to help us in our mission to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires.
About the role: Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who are passionate about creating stellar experiences for our customers to build amazing technology at a massive scale. We work on cutting edge technology and with a diverse set of talented individuals across many geographies.
As an Android Mobile Engineer, you will be a part of a cross-functional team developing the highly scalable and reliable mobile applications. You will work with a group of highly talented and motivated individuals to help shape the experiences. You will be asked to take difficult business problems and turn them into delightful and reliable user experiences, which allow our users to work on our platform. Your focus will be around helping lead the team to create an engaging user experience and building core app functionality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications written in Kotlin, Java and Kotlin Multiplatform.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Own end-to-end product modules and features from requirements to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to your peers on technical matters.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Android application development with extensive use of Kotlin Multi Platform and well-known DI frameworks.
- Experience building well architected applications that follow well established design patterns independently and without supervision.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading and publishing Android apps in the Play Store.
- Experience working with remote teams in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, formal and informal).
• Experience in Navigation based applications is a big plus