- Scaffolders are in charge of scaffolding erection on WORKSITE. Operators shall be individually certified by an approved organization.
- Should have a minimum of (10) ten years’ experience in the industrial scaffolding trade, with at least (5) five years working on an offshore environment at a similar level .
- Shall be familiar with the offshore scaffold standards in particular COMPANY standards.
- He will produce a detailed daily report on all scaffold activities, including progress percentage.
- He will be responsible to replace the scaffold material if itself corroded or damaged
- He will be responsible to follow and request all HSE equipments / devices linked at his speciality