he personnel should be having proven experience in marine projects including Jetty, Harbor & Ports with a strong background in inspection and approval of works & material of such projects and familiar with international cods & standards. our client inspectors will work under direct supervision of client designated Project Engineer/Manager.
please share cv those candidates who will be readily available for immediate mobilization once visa counter opens in Qatar.. preliminary screening and interview of the personnel before the final interview, which will be conducted by client
Please be noted that we have requirement of 2 Marine QA/QC inspectors for one of our client in Qatar . Tentative start date is End of Sep 2020 / 1st week of October 2020, mobilization depending upon COVID situation and opening of Visas.
Required (Years2 / Job Level3 / Industry):
· Min. 15 years of experience in CivilProjects
· Must have at least 10 years of /Ports/Berths/jetties/Dolphins and heavy structural Concrete works in marine environment.
· Preferred (Years2 / Job Level3 / Industry): Experience in brownfield marine onshore/offshore Project Supervision QA/QC Consultancy Background.
The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible monitoring Contract Specific Quality Control System meeting the requirements of this project
2. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible for quality auditing, monitoring and oversight of themselves contractor, sub-contractors (Including laboratories) under their control.
3. The QA/QC Inspector shall perform and/or witness any examinations and tests necessary to demonstrate conformance of the works to the requirements of the Contract and shall accept only works by the Contractor that comply with the specified requirements.
4. The QA/QC Inspector shall witness sampling and related testing performed on as well as testing performed in external Third Party Laboratories.
5. Check Line /levels/Coordinates of the works as per the Inspection testplan
6. The QA/QC Inspector shall follow up on all findings (NCR’s, CAR’s Observations) issued on the projectto, bythemselves orby thecontractor orother entitiesunder thecontract. Verifythat notices of nonconformity have been properlyactioned
7. The QA/QC Inspector shall advise the Contractor of any deficiency or deviation in the contract quality system which comes to the Supervision Consultant’s attention as a result of surveillance activities
8. The QA/QC Inspector shall notify the CLIENT Project Manager, in writing, of any and all discrepancies and deficiencies found in the constructionwork.
9. The QA/QC Inspector shall make recommendations for correction and assist the CLIENT in assessing the Contractor’scompliance.
10. Inthe eventthe Contractorfails orrefuses tocorrect suchdiscrepancies ordeficiencies, reportthe same to the CLIENT Project Manager.
11. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible for ensuring the contactor’s Work meets all technical and quality requirements of the contract and shall keep continuous records of action taken and shall advise the CLIENT in writing of significant alteration to construction or manufacturing techniques to ensure that specified requirements aremet.
12. TheQA/QC Inspectorshall conductaudit andsurveillance activitiesto provideevidence ofthe use andeffectiveness ofthe Contractorsquality systemthroughout theexecution ofthe contract.
13. The QA/QC Inspector will ensure that the Contractor has included the quality assurance requirements of the contract into subcontracts entered into by theContractor.
14. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible for reviewing Contractor’s Quality Reports, test results etc.
15. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible to ensure that the Contractor prepares punch lists at appropriate inspection and acceptance stages to record the outstandingwork.
16. Defectsidentified duringthe punchlist walkdowns willalso requireNCR’s tobe raised,other than forminor defects.The CLIENTor itsnominee mayat anytime addpending itemsor defectsor Non conformances to PunchLists.
17. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsible to check and ensure that the Contractor’s prepared Project Quality Dossier is meeting the project qualityrequirements.
18. The QA/QC Inspector shall be responsibility to ensure that the Contractor is taking necessary precautions for the protection of works before the Initial/ Final Acceptance /Handover to CLIENT.
Required (Qualification1 / Discipline): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
Preferred (Qualification / Discipline Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering