- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Select and supervise Human Resources Consultants, Training Specialists and Health Insurance Company.
- Prepare periodic reports for management to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures.
- Prepare/Revise the job description(s); post the job opening on the portals; conduct the preliminary job interview and shortlist the candidates for technical round.
- Conduct onboarding, induction, compliance, and orientation session for the new employees.
- Frame & issue the HR Letters.
- Prepare, update and maintain employee personnel files.
- Utilize the HRIS system to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the organizational objectives.
- Generate the payroll files.
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Implementation of a performance improvement plan for non-performing employees.
- Establish the company salary structure, pay policies and supervise the payment systems within the company including bonuses and salary hikes.
- Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct Induction and Compliance Training for all the new joiners.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs.
- Maintain employee training records.
- Resolve the conflicts through a positive and professional approach.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement to nurture a positive working environment.
Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, Employee —-Recognition and Benefits administration.
Master’s, HR Certifications