- Perform recruitment & selection process.
- Frame & issue the HR Letters.
- Manage Employee personnel files and records.
- Utilize the HRIS system to monitor staff attendance and performance.
- Assist in the bank account opening of the new employees.
- Register new employees and dependents for Insurance; handle Insurance cancellations; class up-gradation (as applicable).
- Assist HR Manager in day-to-day work
- Liaise up with drivers and other field staff in order to resolve their issues/concerns.
- Provide all the HR data and reports as required by the HR Manager / Management.
Perform any other task as per the instructions of the HR Manager / Management.
Bachelor’s, HR Certifications