Electrical Engineer job in Faisalabad
- Understand the LV & MV power circuits and connections according to the drawings.
- Can read, understand and teach electrical contractor about the design parameters and perform the installation accordingly
- Must be knowledge full about the electrical safety systems and take appropriate precautions during installation & commissioning
- Should have deep knowledge about low current systems and installation requirements
- Can read, understand & direct the consultant drawings for the different electrical drawings of low current system and ensure the proper development of shop drawings from electrical contractor
- Can develop the detail electrical installation & commissioning schedules and make necessary changes in day to day activities accordingly.
- Understand the other areas requirement and coordinate with mechanical & civil teams for the clash studies by preempting the clashes well in advance.
- Suggest the proper mitigation plan to Project Manager and his team for smooth electrical executions
- Can develop the detail electrical installation & commissioning plans with check list for proper handovers & snags creations
- Understand the power up requirements and regulations from WAPDA and take appropriate steps accordingly well in advance and support Project Team for report submissions for authorities approvals.
- Have hands on experience on fire-alarm and Solar Panel installation systems. Recommend the proper installations of cable trays and laying of electrical cables.
- Estimate the BOQ from the consultant & contractor drawings and ensure the execution accordingly with minimum variations.
- Can develop the electrical scopes, method statements and conduct the deep risk assessments for all electrical jobs which include cable laying, terminations and power-ups.
- Understand & conduct the relay coordination studies with the support of consultant and contractor.
- Understand and suggest the electrical contracts to ensure all the needed clauses can be included