- Electrical & Instrument Supervision are in charge of all Electrical & Instrument activities on WORKSITE. Supervisor shall be individually certified by an approved organization.
- Should have a minimum of (10) ten years’ experience in the industrial trade, with at least (5) five years working on an offshore environment at a similar level .
- Shall be familiar with the offshore activities in particular COMPANY standards.
- He will produce a detailed daily report on all activities under his responsibility, including progress percentage.
- He will be responsible to follow and request all HSE equipments / devices linked at his speciality