A small JD for the person is as follow
- Independently track the contractor progress and facilitate the Project Head for effective decision making
- Understand the Construction safety and ensure compliance of NFL safety standards.
- Accountable for the field execution along with consultant resident engineers and verify the quantities for accurate billing
- Track the project timelines/PIP and prioritize the contractor tasks with mutual consent of stakeholders
- Track the contractor progress and pace on daily basis and escalate the gaps in daily & weekly project meetings
- Check the consultant design, remove any field obstacles, and make effective decision making on spot.
- Escalate the Civil Progress outage in terms of timelines and cost to Project Head timely to enable the team for proper mitigation plan.
- Lead the consultant on-site engineers’ team in ways of working, progress, and effectiveness.
- Attend all the field execution of civil related jobs
- Coordinate and for-see the MEP service clashes with Civil Job and raise the concerns before a head of time for proper solutions.
- Integrate the Civil, PEB & MEP timelines and identify the showstoppers and provide mitigation plans
The person is needed by 1st of August 2021.
Please we need the experience construction Civil Engineer with experience of 9 to 10 years in construction management.
The tentative salary we would like to offer is around 180K-200K per month inclusive of residence + daily commuting etc.
This resource will be Faisalabad based 100%.
The resource is required for at least period of 12 months but can be extendable based on the requirement.