Tasks, Roles & Responsibilities
Contract Administrator job responsibility Review, analyses and coordinate input to reply to contractual correspondences with Subcontractors,
• client, consortium partner.
Contract administrator job is to Gathering and organization of data related to contractual claims, study and
preparation of findings, and preparation and update of claims logs.
• • Review the correctness and completeness of the necessary documents to support client’s and
• financiers’ requirements.
• • Follow up adherence with contract provisions
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman”
between company and its clients, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
• On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate
directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract
correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and
other documents for all projects.
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff,
including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance
with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and
contracting practices. Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility
and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
strong negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of Company Policies.
• Project Management theory
• Familiar with the basics of different legal systems (Egyptian
Civil Code, Administrative Law, Laws of England and Wales)
• Prefer post-award hands-on contract management experience.
A mix of government and commercial experience is preferred.
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate
business practices, government and commercial contracting
regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and
accounting and finance principles
• Able to resolve contracts and pricing issues
• Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical
• Experience with day-to-day management of complex
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline (as
Total Years of Experience • 10 Years of Experience
Years of Relevant position • 5 Years of Experience
CLAC or equivalent
PMP or Equivalent
Work Experience (Previous
work Industries) 0 to 5 Years of Work Experience
Language Fluent/Good English (written
Technical and Domain Specific
Competencies Functional Competences
• Analytical Skills
• Interpreting Data.
• Convincing People.
Core, Leadership & Levels-Based Competences
• Embracing Change.
• Team Working.
• Pursuing Goals.Job Description
Human Resources Department- Organizational Development P a g e 3 | 3
• Organizational and planning skills.
• Communication skills.
• Information gathering and management decision-making.